The Sydney ENT Clinic is a specialised surgical practice located in the suburb of Darlinghurst in Sydney, Australia. The clinic offers tertiary level care in otology and neurotology/skull base surgery by Dr Sean Flanagan, rhinology/endoscopic skull base surgery by Professor Richard Harvey, and head & neck cancer care, pediatric and adult sleep apnoea/snoring surgery and robotic surgery by Dr Julia Crawford. Our surgeons are fellowship trained from the world’s leading surgical centres and offer the latest techniques and care. General ear, nose and throat services are available through the Hurstville clinic.
Friendlyware started supporting Sydney ENT Clinic on 2009 after they required an upgrade of their server and network needs at the time. Since then we have been involved in the continuous growth of their professional services by providing IT support to staff and with most aspects involving the software applications used as well as communication requirements (email, internet, VPN, wi-fi)
We looked after the IT planning, installation and configuration of the new branch rooms in Miranda. Including VPN connection between both rooms to allow connection of the workstations, printers and scanners to the servers in the main branch.
A couple of years after that, we also managed the IT side for the relocation of their clinic rooms to their new premises in Darlinghurst. The project included:
– coordination of cabling and termination of data connections.
– planning and relocation of servers and network switches modem and routers
– planning of connection and installation of medical equipment
– printing, scanning solutions
– supply of new workstations.
– implementation of a wireless solution.
– support and advice on best Internet supplier solution